HP Officejet 4630 All-in-One Printer comes with great features and offers more functionality. If you have recently purchased this printer model and you want to print the documents, you must complete the HP Officejet 4630 setup first to do. Once you are done with the printer setup you can start printing documents easily from any location you want. The CD driver in the package is really simple to follow with a clearly indexed guide to connect the 123.hp.com/Officejet 4630 to your computer and home network. In this post, we are sharing some simple and easy guidelines that can help you with HP OfficeJet 4630 printer setup without any trouble. So, keep reading and follow the simple steps to complete the printer installation on your network.
HP Officejet 4630 Setup for the first time
- The 123 HP Officejet 4630 comes in a neat package, Slide open the top of the box to find the peripherals. You will find the cartridges and a power cord. Under these, you will find the 123.hp.com/Officejet 4630 printer.
- Remove the cardboard box sheet that separates the printer from the peripherals. Remove the plastic cover and the blue tape. Once you remove the tapes, you must be able to lift the scanner lid. You will also find tapes that hold the movable parts in position. Remove them.
- Carefully hold the handles on either side of the printer, lift the ink cartridge access door until it locks into position, then remove all tape and packing material from inside the printer. Shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Pull the paper tray door. Extend the paper tray and remove the packing tape. Pull the paper tray forward until it clicks into place and then shut the paper tray door. Fix one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer, and then fix the other end to a wall outlet. Switch on the printer. In the printer control panel, press the down arrow to choose the language and then tap OK.
- Press the down arrow to select Yes and then tap OK. The Set Country/Region menu appears. Tap the down arrow to choose Yes, and then touch OK. Load paper and place the ink cartridge in the cartridge slot. Install the 123.hp.com/Officejet 4630 printer driver and software.
HP Officejet 4630 Printer Wireless Setup
- Press and hold the Wireless Button on the printer. The wireless light would now start to blink.
- Select HP Officejet 4630 WPS pin (Wi-Fi protected Setup) on your wireless router. 123.hp.com/Officejet 4630 wireless setup will initialize and it will take around 2-3 minutes to finish.
HP Officejet 4630 Wi-Fi Setup with Windows 10 Mobile
- Make sure that the printer, router, and your computer should be switched on and connected to the same wireless network that you want to connect the printer to.
- Go to the 123hp.com/Officejet 4630 Wi-Fi setup on your Windows 10 Mobile device then connect it to your wired or wireless network.
- Open the file that you need to print.
- Click on the print icon that you will see.
- Once you click on the print icon a print preview page will pop up, it prompts you to make any changes if needed.
- Once the changes are made click on print.
How to cancel the print job with Windows 10 Mobile
- By clicking the Print icon goes to the print queue on your Windows 10 mobile.
- Swipe down to the display and the current print jobs will be displayed.
- Select the print job that you wish to cancel and then tap. It will be canceled.
Printing with AirPrint
- Make sure that the printer and the Apple iOS device must be on the same local network.
- On the Firmware look for 123.hp.com/Officejet 4630 AirPrint.
- Now click Installed Personalities and choose Options you will find AirPrint.
- You have the option to choose any print.
For any 123.hp.com/OJ4630 queries or support, you can contact our support team through the hp printer helpline number 1-800-673-8163. For more detailed instructions regarding the other HP Officejet Printers, you can also contact certified printer technicians for instant and immediate printer assistance and troubleshooting guidelines.